烽火社区 首页 方案 通讯系统 基站设备 查看内容
接入/传输 交换/路由 光纤通讯 广电通讯 基站设备 以太网络 机顶盒

IDTP9242-R3+P9221-R315W双向数据通信无线充电解决方案 ...

2017-11-22 05:28 PM| 发布者: 嗡嗡吽| 查看: 2911| 评论: 0

摘要: IDT公司的P9242-R3是高度集成15W磁感应无线功率发送器,具有双向数据通信,包括了32位ARM®Cortex®-M0处理器,外部物体检测(FOD),宽输入电压范围工作4.25V到21V,全桥驱动器,瞬间电压和电流解调;而P9221-R3是高效15W磁 ...

IDT公司的P9242-R3是高度集成15W磁感应无线功率发送器,具有双向数据通信,包括了32位ARM® Cortex®-M0处理器,外部物体检测(FOD),宽输入电压范围工作4.25V到 21V,全桥驱动器,瞬间电压和电流解调;而P9221-R3是高效15W磁感应无线功率接收器,具有双向数据通信,集成了32位ARM® Cortex® -M0处理器,低RDS(ON)同步整流器和超低压降稳压器.本文介绍了P9242-R3和P9221-R3可组成端端效率高达87%的完整无线充电解决方案主要特性,框图,电路图和材料清单.

The IDT P9242-R3 is a highly-integrated 15W magnetic induction wireless power transmitter with in-band, bi-directional data communication requiring no additional circuitry. The communication channel can be used for proprietary device authentication and secure system data transfer.

The P9242-R3 includes a 32-bit ARM®* Cortex®-M0 processor, foreign object detection (FOD), wide input voltage range operation, full bridge drivers, and on-chip simultaneous voltage and current demodulation.

In addition, the P9242-R3 features programmable over-current protection, programmable LED output blinking pattern, and I2C serial interface protocol to read back information such as voltage, current, and fault conditions. This standard device is compliant to the WPC-1.2 specification. Combined with the P9221-R3 receiver, the P9242-R3 forms a complete wireless power system solution for 15W applications with bi-directional data communication.

The P9242-R3 is available in a space-saving 48-VFQFPN package. It is rated for -40 to +85ºC ambient operating temperature range.

P9242-R3主要特性:

 Supports bi-directional data communication
 enables authentication and system data transfer
 Up to 15W of power transfer
 87% end-to-end efficiency when combined with the P9221-R3
 VIN range: 4.25V to 21V
 Integrated drivers for external power FETs
 Integrated step-down switching regulator
 Simultaneous voltage and current demodulation
 Standard device compliant with the WPC-1.2 specification
 Supports the I2C interface protocol
 -40 to +85℃ ambient operating temperature range
 6 x 6 mm, 48-VFQFPN package

P9242-R3典型应用:

Industrial Equipment 
Consumer Electronics 
Medical Equipment
The P9221-R3 is a high efficiency 15W magnetic induction wireless power receiver with in-band, bi-directional data communication with no additional circuitry. The communication channel can be used for proprietary device authentication and secure system data transfer.

The P9221-R3 integrates a 32-bit ARM® Cortex® -M0 processor*, low-RDS(ON) synchronous rectifier, and ultra-low dropout regula-tor making it ideal for high-efficiency, space-constrained receiver applications. The device features a programmable output voltage, current limitation, and foreign-object detection (FOD) settings. An I2C serial interface allows reading information such as voltage, current, and fault conditions. The device also features a patented over-voltage protection scheme eliminating the need for additional capacitors, which can minimize the external component count and cost. Combined with the P9242-R3 transmitter, the P9221-R3 forms a complete wireless power system solution for 15W applications with bi-directional communication.

TheP9221-R3 is provided in a 52-WLCSPpackage (2.64×3.94 mm, 0.4mm pitch), and it is rated for a 0 to 85℃ ambient operating tem-perature range.

P9221-R3主要特性:

 Enables authentication and system data transfer
 Single-chip solution supporting applications with up to 15W
 Patented over-voltage protection clamp eliminating external capacitors
 87% peak DC-to-DC efficiency when combined with the IDT P9242-R3
 Programmable output voltage and current limit
 Embedded 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 processor
 Dedicated remote temperature sensing
 Standard device compliant with WPC-1.2 specification
 Supports I2C interface
 0 to +85℃ ambient operating temperature range
 WLCSP 2.64×3.94 mm, 52-WLCSP package

P9221-R3典型应用:

 Industrial equipment
 Consumer electronics
 Medical equipment

图1.典型应用电路

双向数据传输评估板WP15WBD-RK

WP15WBD-RK Bi-directional Data Transfer Evaluation
Kit User Manual for the P9221-R3 and P9242-R3
The IDT WP15WBD-RK Evaluation Kit demonstrates 15W wirelesspower transfer and bi-directional data communication between atransmitter (Tx) board with the IDT P9242-R3 Wireless PowerTransmitter IC and a receiver (Rx) board with the IDT P9221-R3Wireless Power Receiver IC. The bi-directional data communicationchannel enables users to authenticate a wirelessly chargedreceiver device with a specific charging transmitter base or totransfer system data without any additional hardware.

This evaluation kit adds bi-directional communication to IDT’s standard,WPC 1.2-compliant, 15W transmitter P9242-R and receiverP9221-R evaluation kits without compromising any existingfeatures. Its main contents are the transmitter P9242-R3-EVK EvaluationBoard and the receiver P9221-R3-EVK Evaluation Board.

In customer end systems, the transmitter and receiver boards needto have external microcontrollers (MCU) to orchestrate thebi-directional communication. The MCU on the receiver boardloads data into the user outgoing data registers and triggers thecommunication by writing to the Command register. The transmitterreceives the data and interrupts the external MCU on the transmitterpad. The transmitter follows the same procedure to send thedata to the receiver. There are no external MCU’s on theP9242-R3-EVK and P9221-R3-EVK Evaluation Boards. Instead,IDT I2C Lite, an intuitive I2C-based graphical user interface (GUI),and two USB-to-I2C dongles are used to emulate external MCUs.

The USB-to-I2C dongles are included in the kit. The latest versionof the IDT I2C Lite software is available on the IDT webpage.This manual focuses on demonstrating the bi-directional data communicationfeatures of the P9242-R3 and P9221-R3. The P9242-R3-EVK and P9221-R3-EVK offer the flexibility to program parameterssuch as the over-current limit and foreign-object detection(FOD) limits by changing resistors. Refer to the user manuals forthe P9242-R-EVK Transmitter Evaluation Board and P9221-R-EVKReceiver Evaluation Board for more details related to programmingparameters.

评估板WP15WBD-RK主要特性:

 Enables device authentication and system data transfer
 Up to 15W of power transfer
 87% end-to-end efficiency
 Flexibility to program parameters
 Intuitive IDT I2C Lite GUI
 Base kit is WPC-1.2-compliant

评估板WP15WBD-RK包括:

 P9242-R3-EVK V 2.1Transmitter Evaluation Board
 P9221-R3-EVK V2.2 Receiver Evaluation Board
 Two USB-to-I2C Dongles
 Adapter: 12V/2A AC

图2.系统框图

图3.P9242-R3 V2.1评估板特性和外形图

图4.P9221-R3 V2.2评估板特性和外形图

图5.采用P9242-R3发送板和P9221-R3接收板的评估板WP15WBD-RK连接图

图6.P9221-R3-EVK评估板电路图V2.2

图6.P9242-R3-EVK评估板电路图V2.1
P9221-R3-EVK评估板材料清单V2.2:

P9242-R3-EVK评估板材料清单V2.1:

详情请见:
http://www.idt.com/products/power-management/wireless-power/wireless-power-transmitters/wp15wbd-rk-15w-wireless-charging-solution-bi-directional-data-communication

鲜花

握手

雷人

路过

鸡蛋

相关阅读

热点图文
推荐阅读
  近期新品发布会一个接着一个,是不是看新品看的眼花缭乱的。...查看全文
  关键词:  引言:  随着电子技术及MEMS技术的发展,我们...查看全文
  GestIC技术:  类似于电容式触摸感应,GestIC 技术采用电...查看全文
  医院管理系统是智慧医疗的核心,是一门集医学、信息、管理、...查看全文