烽火社区 首页 方案 工业控制 马达控制 查看内容
仪器仪表 工业电子 医疗设备 智能装备 智能控制 马达控制 LED照明

Avnet接纳ActelIGLOOFPGA的马达控制方案

2017-11-24 09:24 AM| 发布者: 王利芳aa| 查看: 2210| 评论: 0

摘要: Actel公司的IGLOO系列FPGA是接纳FlashFreeze技能的低功耗闪存FPGA,它{方案}130nm闪存工艺,具有最低功耗,单片办理方案和小占位面积的封装,可重新编程以及丰富的其它特点,核电压1.2V-1.5V,支持低功耗和单电压系 ...

Actel公司的IGLOO系列FPGA是接纳Flash Freeze技能的低功耗闪存FPGA,它{方案}130nm闪存工艺,具有最低功耗,单片办理方案和小占位面积的封装,可重新编程以及丰富的其它特点,核电压1.2 V -1.5 V,支持低功耗和单电压系统工作,Flash Freeze模式的功耗为5uW,系统门从15K到100万,多达144kb的双端口SRAM和多达300个用户I/O,可满意消费品,工业,医疗,汽车电子,盘算,通信和军用航天范畴的便携产物对低功耗的需要。本京电港论坛文章先容了IGLOO系列主要特点和优势,IGLOO系列架构框架图以及接纳AGL125的马达控制子板主要特点,步进马达控制逻辑方框架图,BLDC马达控制逻辑方框架图以及马达控制子板电路原理图纸和质料清单。

IGLOO Low Power Flash FPGAs with Flash*Freeze Technology

The IGLOO family of flash FPGAs, based on a 130-nm flash process, offers the lowest power FPGA, a single-chip solution, small footprint packages, reprogrammability, and an abundance of advanced features.

The Flash*Freeze technology used in IGLOO devices enables entering and exiting an ultra-low power mode that consumes as little as 5 μW while retaining SRAM and register data. Flash*Freeze technology simplifies power management through I/O and clock management with rapid recovery to operation mode.

The Low Power Active capability (static idle) allows for ultra-low power consumption (from 12 μW) while the IGLOO device is completely functional in the system. This allows the IGLOO device to control system power management based on external inputs (e.g., scanning for keyboard stimulus) while consuming minimal power.

Nonvolatile flash technology gives IGLOO devices the advantage of being a secure, low power, singlechip solution that is live at power-up (LAPU). IGLOO is reprogrammable and offers time-to-market benefits at an ASIC-level unit cost.

These features enable designers to create high-density systems using existing ASIC or FPGA design flows and tools.

IGLOO devices offer 1 kbit of on-chip, reprogrammable, nonvolatile FlashROM storage as well as clock conditioning circuitry based on an integrated phase-locked loop (PLL). The AGL015 and AGL030 devices have no PLL or RAM support. IGLOO devices have up to 1 million system gates, supported with up to 144 kbits of true dual-port SRAM and up to 300 user I/Os.

M1 IGLOO devices support the high-performance, 32-bit Cortex-M1 processor developed by ARM for implementation in FPGAs. Cortex-M1 is a soft processor that is fully implemented in the FPGA fabric. It has a three-stage pipeline that offers a good balance between low power consumption and speed when implemented in an M1 IGLOO device.
The processor runs the ARMv6-M instruction set, has a configurable nested interrupt controller, and can be implemented with or without the debug block. Cortex-M1 is available for free from Actel for use in M1 IGLOO FPGAs.

The ARM-enabled devices have Actel ordering numbers that begin with M1AGL and do not support AES decryption.

IGLOO系列主要特点和优势:

Low Power

• 1.2 V to 1.5 V Core Voltage Support for Low Power

• Supports Single-Voltage System Operation

• 5 μW Power Consumption in Flash*Freeze Mode

• Low Power Active FPGA Operation

• Flash*Freeze Technology Enables Ultra-Low Power Consumption while Maintaining FPGA Content

• Easy Entry to / Exit from Ultra-Low Power Flash*Freeze Mode

High Capacity

• 15 k to 1 Million System Gates

• Up to 144 kbits of True Dual-Port SRAM

• Up to 300 User I/Os

Reprogrammable Flash Technology

• 130-nm, 7-Layer Metal, Flash-Based CMOS Process

• Live-at-Power-Up (LAPU) Level 0 Support

• Single-Chip Solution

• Retains Programmed Design When Powered Off

• 250 MHz (1.5 V systems) and 160 MHz (1.2 V systems) System Performance

In-System Programming (ISP) and Security

• Secure ISP Using On-Chip 128-Bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) Decryption (except ARM®-enabled IGLOO® devices) via JTAG (IEEE 1532Ccompliant)†

• FlashLock® to Secure FPGA Contents

High-Performance Routing Hierarchy

• Segmented, Hierarchical Routing and Clock Structure

Advanced I/O

• 700 Mbps DDR, LVDS-Capable I/Os (AGL250 and above)

• 1.2 V, 1.5 V, 1.8 V, 2.5 V, and 3.3 V Mixed-Voltage Operation

• Bank-Selectable I/O Voltages―up to 4 Banks per Chip

• Single-Ended I/O Standards: LVTTL, LVCMOS 3.3 V / 2.5 V / 1.8 V / 1.5 V / 1.2 V, 3.3 V PCI / 3.3 V PCI-X,and LVCMOS 2.5 V / 5.0 V Input†

• Differential I/O Standards: LVPECL, LVDS, B-LVDS, and MLVDS (AGL250 and above)

• Wide Range Power Supply Voltage Support per JESD8-B, Allowing I/Os to Operate from 2.7 V to 3.6 V

• Wide Range Power Supply Voltage Support per JESD8-12, Allowing I/Os to Operate from 1.14 V to 1.575 V

• I/O Registers on Input, Output, and Enable Paths

• Hot-Swappable and Cold-Sparing I/Os‡

• Programmable Output Slew Rate† and Drive Strength

• Weak Pull-Up/-Down

• IEEE 1149.1 (JTAG) Boundary Scan Test

• Pin-Compatible Packages across the IGLOO Family

Clock Conditioning Circuit (CCC) and PLL†

• Six CCC Blocks, One with an Integrated PLL

• Configurable Phase Shift, Multiply/Divide, Delay Capabilities, and External Feedback

• Wide Input Frequency Range (1.5 MHz up to 250 MHz)

Embedded Memory

• 1 kbit of FlashROM User Nonvolatile Memory

• SRAMs and FIFOs with Variable-Aspect-Ratio 4,608-Bit† RAM Blocks (×1, ×2, ×4, ×9, and ×18 organizations)

• True Dual-Port SRAM (except ×18)†

ARM Processor Support in IGLOO FPGAs

• M1 IGLOO Devices―Cortex™-M1 Soft Processor Available with or without Debug

图1{京电港论坛}。IGLOO系列架构框架图(AGL015, AGL030, AGL060和AGL125)

马达控制子板

The Motor Control daughtercard provides a design reference and evaluation kit for motor control using Actel’s ultra-low power IGLOO® FPGAs. This daughtercard, co-developed with Actel and Ishnatek, is available exclusively from Avnet Memec. The board is designed to work with Actel’s IGLOO Icicle™ Kit (ordered separately) and attaches to the Icicle kit’s accessory board edge connector.

马达控制子板主要特点:

• Supports

Stepper Motor (4-Wire Configuration)

Full Step / Half Step Mode

Micro Step Mode (Trapezoidal Option)

8 / 16 Microsteps

Brushless DC (BLDC) Motor (Three Phase BLDC Motor)

Sensored Drive

• Using Hall Effect Sensors provided on Motors

• Direction Control C Clockwise or Counterclockwise Rotation

• Basic Functions

Start

Stop

Step ( Full or Half Stepping in case of Stepper Motor)

RPM+/RPM- (Increase/Decrease RPM)

Digital Control Features

• Support Two PWM Modes

PWM on high side of Mosfet Bridge

PWM on low side of Mosfet Bridge (Available but not supported)

• Hardware/Software Control

Access to all above features through keys/switches on board

Equivalent controls are provided also through software

Software Interface using on-board USB-to-RS232 bridge on Icicle

• High Output Current up to 2 A

图2{京电港论坛}。马达控制子板外形实物图

图3{京电港论坛}。步进马达控制逻辑方框架图

图4{京电港论坛}。BLDC马达控制逻辑方框架图

图5{京电港论坛}。马达控制子板电路原理图纸(1)

图6{京电港论坛}。马达控制子板电路原理图纸(2)

图7{京电港论坛}。马达控制子板电路原理图纸(3)
马达控制子板质料清单(BOM):