烽火社区 首页 方案 汽车电子 车载娱乐 查看内容
动力系统 底盘与安全 车身电子 车载娱乐 仪表车盘 车联网络

Freescalei.MX53xASABRE平台参考设计

2017-11-24 10:43 AM| 发布者: 幸运。| 查看: 3972| 评论: 0

摘要: MovedPermanentlyThedocumenthasmovedhere.Apache/2.2.17(Win32)mod_ssl/2.2.17OpenSSL/0.9.8oPHP/5.3.4mod_perl/2.0.4Perl/v5.10.1Serveratsolution.eccn.comPort80

freescale公司的i.MX53xA系列是汽车信息娱乐处理器,采用先进的ARM内核,包括3D和2D图像处理器,1080i/p视频处理以及双显示,时钟速率高达800MHz,具有DDR2/LVDDR2-800, LPDDR2-800或DDR3-800 DRAM存储器接口,主要用在汽车,仪表盘,导航,运程信息处理系统,工业以及人机接口(HMI).本文介绍了i.MX53xA处理器主要特性,方框图,以及快速设计智能应用蓝图(SABRE)平台主要特性,框图,电路图,材料清单和PCB布局图.

The MCIMX53xA (i.MX53xA) automotive infotainment processor is Freescale Semiconductor’s latest addition to a growing family of multimedia-focused products offering high performance processing with a high degree of functional integration aimed at the growing automotive infotainment, telematics, HMI, and display-based cluster markets. This device includes 3D and 2D graphics processors, 1080i/p video processing, and dual display, and provides a variety of interfaces.

The i.MX53xA processor features Freescale’s advanced implementation of the ARM™ core, which operates at clock speeds as high as 800 MHz and interfaces with DDR2/LVDDR2-800, LPDDR2-800, or DDR3-800 DRAM memories. This device is well suited for graphics rendering for HMI, navigation, high performance speech processing with large databases, video processing and display, audio playback, and many other applications.

The flexibility of the i.MX53xA architecture allows for its use in a wide variety of applications. As the heart of the application chipset, the i.MX53xA processor provides all the interfaces for connecting peripherals, such as WLAN, Bluetooth™, GPS, hard drive, camera sensors, and dual displays.

i.MX53xA处理器主要特性:

Features of the i.MX53xA processor include the following:

• Multilevel memory system―The multilevel memory system of the i.MX53xA is based on the L1 instruction and data caches, L2 cache, internal and external memory. The i.MX53xA supports many types of external memory devices, including DDR2, low voltage DDR2, LPDDR2, DDR3, NOR Flash, PSRAM, cellular RAM, NAND Flash (MLC and SLC), OneNAND™, and managed NAND including eMMC up to rev 4.4.

• Smart speed technology―The i.MX53xA device has power management throughout the IC that enables the rich suite of multimedia features and peripherals to consume minimum power in both active and various low power modes. Smart speed technology enables the designer to deliver a feature-rich product requiring levels of power far lower than industry expectations.

• Multimedia powerhouse―The multimedia performance of the i.MX53xA processor ARM core is boosted by a multilevel cache system, Neon (including advanced SIMD, 32-bit single-precision floating point support) and vector floating point coprocessors. The system is further enhanced by a multi-standard hardware video codec, autonomous image processing unit (IPU), and a programmable smart DMA (SDMA) controller.

• Powerful graphics acceleration― The i.MX53xA processors provide two independent, integrated graphics processing units: an OpenGL® ES 2.0 3D graphics accelerator (33 Mtri/s, 200 Mpix/s, and 800 Mpix/s z-plane performance) and an OpenVG™ 1.1 2D graphics accelerator (200 Mpix/s).

• Interface flexibility―The i.MX53xA processor supports connection to a variety of interfaces, including LCD controller for two displays and CMOS sensor interface, high-speed USB on-the-go with PHY, plus three high-speed USB hosts, multiple expansion card ports (high-speed MMC/SDIO host and others), 10/100 Ethernet controller, and a variety of other popular interfaces (PATA, UART, I2C, and I2S serial audio, among others).

• Automotive environment support―Includes interfaces such as two CAN ports, an MLB port, an ESAI audio interface, and an asynchronous sample rate converter for multichannel/multisource audio.

• Advanced security―The i.MX53xA processors deliver hardware-enabled security features that enable secure e-commerce, digital rights management (DRM), information encryption, secure boot, and secure software downloads. For detailed information about the i.MX53xA security features contact a Freescale representative.

The i.MX53xA application processor is a follow-on to the i.MX51xA, with improved performance, power efficiency, and multimedia capabilities.

i.MX53xA目标应用:

Automotive

Instrument Cluster

Navigation

Telematics

Industrial

Human Machine Interface (HMI)

图1. i.MX53xA系统框图

快速设计智能应用蓝图(SABRE)平台

Freescale delivers the ultimate in performance and design flexibility with its Smart Application Blueprint for Rapid Engineering (SABRE) platform for Automotive Infotainment based on the i.MX53 family of automotive applications processors. A high-performance market-focused development system, the SABRE for Automotive Infotainment offers a solid foundation for any next generation infotainment platform design. The i.MX53 family of automotive applications processors represents Freescale’s next generation of advanced multimedia and power-efficient implementation of the ARM Cortex™-A8 core for the automotive market. With core processing speeds up to 1GHz as well as a high level of integration, this full-featured development platform enables customers to re-create today’s consumer user experiences in the car.

A range of highly flexible connectivity options makes the SABRE for Automotive Infotainment based on i.MX53 ideal for developing many different types of advanced infotainment applications. The platform is designed to support many off-the-shelf peripherals for automotive infotainment such as terrestrial and satellite radio tuners, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, cellular modem, iAP authentication modules, MOST and CAN vehicle networking, cameras and displays. The SABRE for Automotive Infotainment is also a modular platform, allowing customers to integrate the SABRE for Automotive Infotainment i.MX53 CPU card into their own systems to rapidly prototype solutions with a custom peripheral set.

图2. 快速设计智能应用蓝图(SABRE)平台外形图

This document is the Hardware Reference Manual for the i.MX53 Quick Start board based on the Freescale Semiconductor i.MX53 Applications Processor. This board is fully supported by Freescale Semiconductor. This Manual includes system setup and debugging, and provides detailed information on the overall design and usage of the i.MX53 Quick Start board from a Hardware Systems perspective.

The Quick Start Board is an i.MX535 platform designed to showcase many of the most commonly used features of the i.MX535 Applications Processor in a small, low cost package. The MCIMX53-START is an entry level development board and a near perfect subset of its larger sister board, the MCIMX53SMD, which is available as a full, near-form factor tablet. Developers can start working with code on the Quick Start board, and then port it over to the SMD Tablet if additional features are desired. This gives the developer the option of becoming familiar with the i.MX535 Applications Processor before investing a large amount or resources in more specific designs.

i.MX53快速入门板主要特性:

The i.MX53-Quick Start Board comes with the following items:
_ i.MX53-QUICK START Board
_ microSD Card preloaded with Ubuntu Demonstration Software
_ USB Cable (Standard-A to Micro-B connectors)
_ 5V/2.0A Power Supply
_ Quick Start Guide
_ Documentation DVD

图3. SABRE平台方框图

图4. SABRE平台电路图(1)

图5. SABRE平台电路图(2)

图6. SABRE平台电路图(3)

图7. SABRE平台电路图(4)

图8. SABRE平台电路图(5)

图9. SABRE平台电路图(6)

图10. SABRE平台电路图(7)

图11. SABRE平台电路图(8)

图12. SABRE平台电路图(9)

图13. SABRE平台电路图(10)

图14. SABRE平台电路图(11)

图15. SABRE平台电路图(12)

图16. SABRE平台电路图(13)
SABRE平台材料清单:

图17. SABRE平台电PCB布局图(顶层)

图18. SABRE平台PCB布局图(底层)
详情请见:
pll=1">http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/data_sheet/IMX53AEC.pdf?pspll=1

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/user_guide/IMX53QSBRM.pdf
以及
http://ftp1.digi.com/support/documentation/55001488_A_TS.pdf

鲜花

握手

雷人

路过

鸡蛋

相关阅读

热点图文
推荐阅读
文章排行