烽火社区 首页 方案 汽车电子 车载娱乐 查看内容
动力系统 底盘与安全 车身电子 车载娱乐 仪表车盘 车联网络

TITAS5412-Q1双通道汽车级数字音频功放参考方案方案

2017-11-24 10:44 AM| 发布者: 幸运。| 查看: 2394| 评论: 0

摘要: TI公司的TAS5412-Q1是一款用于汽车头部单元和外部放大器的双通道数字音频放大器,它提供了两个通道在总谐波失真及噪声在10%以内,4Ω负载时可到达28W、在2Ω负载时可到达46W。数字PWM拓扑提供了比传统线性放大器更公 ...

TI公司的TAS5412-Q1是一款用于汽车头部单元和外部放大器的双通道数字音频放大器,它提供了两个通道在总谐波失真及噪声在10%以内,4Ω负载时可到达28W、在2Ω负载时可到达46W。数字PWM拓扑提供了比传统线性放大器更公道的改善效率办理方案。在典范的音乐播放条件下,这淘汰了一个数量级的放大器功率损耗。该设备包罗一个专利的设计,提供了精彩的PWM供电排斥,在严酷的电气情况共同实现汽车应用。应用实现效率高而不需要复杂的供电方案。设计允许多个设备的同步。本京电港论坛文章首先先容芯片的简介、特点、内部框架图及应用范畴,并给出相应设计方案的设计原理图、元器件列表及PCB线路板元件结构图。

The device is a two-channel digital audio amplifier designed for use in automotive head units and external amplifiers. It provides two channels at 28 W into 4 Ω at 10% THD+N from 14.4 V or 46 W into 2 Ω at 10% THD+N. The digital PWM topology provides dramatic improvements in efficiency over traditional linear amplifier solutions. This reduces the power dissipated by the amplifier by a factor of ten under typical music playback conditions. The device incorporates a patented PWM design that provides excellent power-supply rejection in the harsh electrical environment common in automotive applications. Applications attain high efficiency without the need for complicated power supply schemes. The design allows synchronization of multiple devices.

The device incorporates all the functionality needed to perform in the demanding OEM applications area, including load diagnostic functions for detecting and diagnosing misconnected outputs.

TAS5412-Q1主要特点:

TAS5412-Q1 - Single-Ended Input
2-Channel Digital Power Amplifier
2 Analog Inputs, 2 BTL Power Outputs
Typical Output Power per Channel at 10%
28 Watts/Ch, Into 4 Ω at 14.4 VDC
46 Watts/Ch, Into 2 Ω at 14.4 VDC
79 Watts/Ch, into 4 Ω at 24 VDC
150 Watts Into 2 Ω at 24 VDC PBTL
90 Watts Into 1 Ω at 14.4 VDC PBTL
THD+N < 0.02%, 1 kHz, 1 W Into 4 Ω
Patented Pop- and Click-Reduction Technology
Patented AM Interference Avoidance
Patented Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
75-dB PSRR
Four-Address I2C Serial Interface for Device
Configuration and Control
Channel Gains: 12 dB, 20 dB, 26 dB, 32 dB
Load Diagnostic Functions:
Output Open and Shorted Load
Output-to-Power and -to-Ground Shorts
Patented Tweeter Detection
Protection and Monitoring Functions:
Short-Circuit Protection
50-V Load-Dump Protection
Fortuitous Open-Ground and -Power Tolerant
Patented Output DC Level Detection While Music Is Playing
Overtemperature Protection
Over- and Undervoltage Protection
Clip Detection
TAS5412-Q1 - 64-Pin QFP (PHD) PowerPAD Surface-Mount Package
Pin Compatible With 4-Channel Devices
Designed for Automotive EMC Requirements
Will Be Qualified According to AEC-Q100
ISO9000:2002 TS16949 Certified
C40 to 105°C Ambient Temperature Range

TAS5412-Q1应用:

Radio Head Units
External Amplifiers

图1{京电港论坛}. TAS5412-Q1内部方框架图

TAS5412-Q1方案先容:

The EVM consists of a single printed-circuit board (PCB线路板) mounted inside a metal chassis for EMC testing. The EVM must have an external I2C controller board to function. The USB-to-I2C controller board connects to a personal computer (PC) through a USB cable. The EVM connects to the I2C controller through a supplied 6-pin DIN cable. The PC needs the graphical user interface (GUI) software to control the EVM.

Hardware provided in the EVM modules consists of the EVM, an I2C controller board, a USB cable, a 6-pin DIN cable, and speaker cables.

TAS5412-Q1方案原理图:

图2{京电港论坛}. TPS92510方案原理图

TAS5412-Q1方案质料清单:

PCB线路板元件结构图:

详见附件

slos685.pdf

slou344.pdf

鲜花

握手

雷人

路过

鸡蛋