烽火社区 首页 方案 消费电子 游戏影音 查看内容
穿戴设备 生活娱乐 游戏影音 白色家电 广电设备

MaximMAX98089带扬声器掩护的音频CODEC办理方案

2017-11-24 02:53 PM| 发布者: 挚爱松鼠酱| 查看: 3759| 评论: 0

摘要: Maxim公司的MAX98089是带扬声器掩护的高性能低功耗的音频CODEC,具有101dBDR的立体声DAC(8kHzD类放大器,以及高效的H类耳机放大器.本京电港论坛文章先容了MAX98089主要特点,方框架图,扬声器信号处理方框架图以及接纳模 ...

Maxim 公司的MAX98089是带扬声器掩护的高性能低功耗的音频CODEC,具有101dB DR的立体声DAC(8kHzD类放大器,以及高效的H类耳机放大器.本京电港论坛文章先容了MAX98089主要特点,方框架图,扬声器信号处理方框架图以及接纳模拟麦克风输出和旁路开关和接纳数字麦克风输出和吸收放大器的应用电路原理图纸,MAX98089评估板主要特点,简化方框架图,软件主窗口和电路原理图纸,质料清单与PCB线路板元件结构图.

The MAX98089 is a full-featured audio codec whose high performance and low power consumption make it ideal for portable applications.

Class D speaker amplifiers provide efficient amplification for two speakers. Low radiated emissions enable com-pletely filterless operation. Integrated bypass switches optionally connect an external amplifier to the transducer when the Class D amplifiers are disabled.

The IC features a stereo Class H headphone amplifier that utilizes a dual-mode charge pump to maximize effi-ciency while outputting a ground referenced signal that does not require output coupling capacitors.

The IC also features a mono differential amplifier that can also be configured as a stereo line output.
Two differential analog microphone inputs are available as well as support for two PDM digital microphones. Integrated switches allow for an additional microphone input as well as microphone signals to be routed out to external devices. Two flexible single-ended or differential line inputs may be connected to an FM radio or other sources.

Integrated FlexSoundK technology improves loudspeak-er performance by optimizing the signal level and fre-quency response while limiting the maximum distortion and power at the output to prevent speaker damage. Automatic gain control (AGC) and a noise gate optimize the signal level of microphone input signals to make best use of the ADC dynamic range.

The device is fully specified over the -40NC to +85NC extended temperature range.

MAX98089主要特点:

5.6mW Power Comsumption (DAC to HP at 97dB DR)

101dB DR Stereo DAC (8kHz < fS < 96kHz)

93dB DR Stereo ADC (8kHz < fS < 96kHz)

Stereo Low EMI Class D Amplifiers 1.7W/Channel (8I, VSPK_VDD = 5.0V) 2.9W/Channel (4I, VSPK_VDD = 5.0V)
Efficient Class H Headphone Amplifier

Differential Receiver Amplifier/Stereo Line Outputs

2 Stereo Single-Ended/Mono Differential Line Inputs

3 Differential Microphone Inputs

FlexSound Technology 5-Band Parametric EQ Automatic Level Control (ALC) Excursion Limiter Speaker Power Limiter Speaker Distortion Limiter Microphone Automatic Gain Control and Noise Gate Dual I2S/PCM/TDM Digital Audio Interfaces

Asynchronous Digital Mixing

Supports Master Clock Frequencies from 10MHz to 60MHz

RF Immune Analog Inputs and Outputs

Extensive Click-and-Pop Reduction Circuitry

Available in 63-Bump WLP Package (3.80mm x 3.30mm, 0.4mm Pitch) and 56-Pin TQFN Package (7mm x 7mm x 0.75mm)

图1{京电港论坛}.MAX98089方框架图

图2{京电港论坛}.MAX98089扬声器信号处理方框架图

图3{京电港论坛}.MAX98089接纳模拟麦克风输出和旁路开关的应用电路原理图纸

图4{京电港论坛}.MAX98089接纳数字麦克风输出和吸收放大器的应用电路
MAX98089评估板

The MAX98089 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that evaluates the MAX98089 audio codec. The IC is an integrated audio codec includ-ing microphone amplifiers, line amplifiers, an earpiece amplifier, stereo Class D amplifiers, stereo DirectDriveM headphone amplifiers, and digital signal processing. The EV kit also includes Windows XPM-, Windows VistaM-, and WindowsM 7-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the IC.

The EV kit provides access to all analog and digital inputs/outputs on the IC. To enable easy connection to a wide range of audio sources, audio devices are included to convert both USB data and S/PDIF data to I2S.

The EV kit integrates a MAXQ2000 microcontroller to enable I2C communication with devices on the EV kit. The EV kit software, running on a Windows PC, commu-nicates with the EV kit over a standard USB port. The EV kit software provides an intuitive interface to exercise the functions of the IC.

The EV kit comes with a MAX98089EWY+ installed.

MAX98089评估板主要特点:

2.8V to 5.5V Single-Supply Operation

Proven Audio PCB线路板 Layout

On-Board USB-to-I2C Interface Circuit

On-Board USB-to-I2S Converter

On-Board S/PDIF Transceiver

On-Board Clock Source

On-Board Digital Microphone

Evaluates the MAX98089EWY+ in a 3.8mm x 3.3mm, 63-Bump WLP Package

Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, and Windows 7-Compatible Software

Proven PCB线路板 Layout

Fully Assembled and Tested

图5{京电港论坛}.MAX98089评估板简化方框架图

图6{京电港论坛}.MAX98089评估板软件主窗口 (Block Diagram Tab)

图7{京电港论坛}.MAX98089评估板电路原理图纸(1)

图8{京电港论坛}.MAX98089评估板电路原理图纸(2)

图9{京电港论坛}.MAX98089评估板电路原理图纸(3)

图1{京电港论坛}0.MAX98089评估板电路原理图纸(4)

图1{京电港论坛}1.MAX98089评估板电路原理图纸(5)
MAX98089评估板质料清单:

图1{京电港论坛}2.MAX98089评估板元件结构图
详情请复制打开此衔接地址:
http://datasheets.maxim-ic.com/en/ds/MAX98089.pdf

http://datasheets.maxim-ic.com/en/ds/MAX98089EVKIT.pdf

鲜花

握手