烽火社区 首页 方案 智能触控 计算机外设 查看内容
平板电脑 智能手机 数吗设备 游戏设施 计算机外设

[方案]AtmelAT97SC3205P可信赖平台模块开辟方案

2017-11-24 04:55 PM| 发布者: 老子说无为| 查看: 1886| 评论: 0

摘要: Atmel公司的AT97SC3205P是可集成于个人电脑和其它嵌入系统的全集成可信赖平台安全模块,满意可信赖平台模块(TPM)的可信赖盘算工作组(TCG)V1.2.模块接纳动态内部存储器管理方案来存储多RSA密钥.TPM包罗硬件随机码发生 ...

Atmel公司的AT97SC3205P是可集成于个人电脑和其它嵌入系统的全集成可信赖平台安全模块,满意可信赖平台模块(TPM)的可信赖盘算工作组(TCG)V1.2.模块接纳动态内部存储器管理方案来存储多RSA密钥.TPM包罗硬件随机码发生器(RNG),是OEM和ODM的完整办理方案.本京电港论坛文章先容了AT97SC3205主要特点,框架图和可信赖平台模块(SPI接口)开辟板AT97SC3205P-SDK2主要特点和电路原理图纸.

The Atmel AT97SC3205 is a fully integrated security module designed to beintegrated into personal computers and other embedded systems. It implementsversion 1.2 of the Trusted Computing Group (TCG) specification for TrustedPlatform Modules (TPM).

The TPM includes hardware Random Number Generator (RNG), including a FIPS certified Pseudo RandomNumber Generator that is used for key generation and TCG protocol functions. The RNG is also available to thesystem to generate random numbers that may be needed during normal operation.

The chip uses a dynamic internal memory management scheme to store multiple RSA keys. Other than thestandard TCG commands (TPM_FlushSpecific,TPM_Loadkey2), no system intervention is required to managethis internal key cache.

The TPM is offered to OEM and ODM manufacturers as a turnkey solution, including the firmware integrated on thechip. In addition, Atmel provides the necessary device driver software for integration into certain operatingsystems, along with BIOS drivers. Atmel will also provide manufacturing support software for use by OEMs andODMs during initialization and verification of the TPM during board assembly.

AT97SC3205主要特点:

 Compliant to the Trusted Computing Group (TCG) Trusted Platform Module(TPM) Version 1.2 Specification
 Compliant with TCG PC Client-Specific TPM Interface Specification (TIS)Version 1.3
 Single-chip, Turnkey Solution
 Hardware Asymmetric Crypto Engine
 Atmel® AVR® RISC Microprocessor
 Internal EEPROM Storage for RSA Keys
 Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) Protocol Up to 45MHz*(*Typical PC Operating Range is 24MHz to 33MHz)
 Secure Hardware and Firmware Design and Chip Layout
 FIPS-140-2 Module Certified Including the High-quality Random NumberGenerator (RNG), HMAC, AES, SHA, and RSA Engines
 NV Storage Space for 2066 bytes of User Defined Data
 3.3V Supply Voltage
 28-lead Thin TSSOP and 32-pad QFN Package
 Offered in Both Commercial (0℃ to 70℃) and Industrial (-40℃ to +85℃)Temperature Ranges

图1{京电港论坛}.AT97SC3205框架图

AT97SC3205P-SDK2可信赖平台模块(SPI接口)开辟板

The Atmel® TPM™ Development Kit includes examples of how to use the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) in an embedded and PC application. Source code is provided to enable an embedded designer to make quick progress in understanding and utilizing the TPM.

The TPM Development Kits are based on the Atmel SAM4S ARM® with an added I2C or SPI TPM device. The TPM demonstration code and evaluation software are included on a USB flash drive which comes with the kits. The board includes a SPI or I2C TPM, a SAMS4 processor, a board reset button, a JTAG connector, and detachable segments to allow for engineering system integration。

AT97SC3205P-SDK2可信赖平台模块(SPI接口)开辟板主要特点:

The TPM kit is a custom board containing an I2C TPM or SPI TPM and related circuitry connected to the SAM4S ARM board. Interface signals on the board are:

• Power
• Ground
• PIRQ
• Chip Select (CS)
• MISO
• SDA

• SCL
• SCLK
• MOSI
• RST
• GND
• VCC

图2{京电港论坛}.Atmel I2C/SPI 开辟板外形实物图

图3{京电港论坛}.Atmel I2C/SPI 开辟板电路原理图纸(1)

图4{京电港论坛}.Atmel I2C/SPI 开辟板电路原理图纸(2)

图5{京电港论坛}.Atmel I2C/SPI 开辟板电路原理图纸(3)
详情请复制打开此衔接地址:
http://www.atmel.com/Images/Atmel-8884S-TPM-AT97SC3205-Datasheet-Summary.pdf
和http://www.atmel.com/Images/Atmel-TPM-AT97SC3205%28P%29%28T%29-SDK2-Schematic_v3.pdf
以及http://www.atmel.com/Images/Atmel-8528-TPM-I2C-SPI-Development-Kit-UserGuide.pdf
Atmel-8884S-TPM-AT97SC3205-Datasheet-Summary.pdf
Atmel-8528-TPM-I2C-SPI-Development-Kit-UserGuide.pdf
Atmel-TPM-AT97SC3205(P)(T)-SDK2-Schematic_v3.pdf

鲜花

握手

雷人

路过

鸡蛋

相关阅读

热点图文
推荐阅读
文章排行