烽火社区 首页 方案 工业控制 马达控制 查看内容
仪器仪表 工业电子 医疗设备 智能装备 智能控制 马达控制 LED照明

[方案]STSTM32F103R32位MCU马达控制方案

2017-11-23 11:32 PM| 发布者: 王利芳aa| 查看: 2014| 评论: 0

摘要: ST公司的STM32F103系列产物是接纳高性能ARM®Cortex®-M332位RISC内核的MCU,工作频率72MHz,集成了高速嵌入存储器(多达128KB闪存和20KBSRAM),广泛的毗连两条APB总线增强I/O和的外设,三个通用16位计时器和一个PWM计时 ...

ST公司的STM32F103系列产物是接纳高性能ARM® Cortex®-M3 32位RISC内核的MCU,工作频率72MHz,集成了高速嵌入存储器(多达128KB闪存和20KB SRAM),广泛的毗连两条APB总线增强I/O和的外设,三个通用16位计时器和一个PWM计时器,以及尺度通信接口如I2C,SPI,USART,USB和CAN.主要用在马达驱动,应用控制,医疗和手持设备,PC和游戏外设,GPS平台,PLC,逆变器,打印机,扫描仪,视频毗连,告警系统和HVAC.本文先容了STM32F103R主要特点,框架图,以及IBU马达控制板STEVAL-PCC009V2主要特点,电路图和质料清单.

The STM32F103xx medium-density performance line family incorporates the high-performance ARM® Cortex®-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at a 72 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory up to 128 Kbytes and SRAM up to 20 Kbytes), and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses. All devices offer two 12-bit ADCs, three general purpose 16-bit timers plus one PWM timer, as well as standard and advanced communication interfaces: up to two I2Cs and SPIs, three USARTs, an USB and a CAN.

The devices operate from a 2.0 to 3.6 V power supply. They are available in both theC40 to +85 ℃ temperature range and the C40 to +105 ℃ extended temperature range. A comprehensive set of power-saving mode allows the design of low-power applications.

The STM32F103xx medium-density performance line family includes devices in six different package types: from 36 pins to 100 pins. Depending on the device chosen, different sets of peripherals are included, the description below gives an overview of the complete range of peripherals proposed in this family.

These features make the STM32F103xx medium-density performance line microcontroller family suitable for a wide range of applications such as motor drives, application control, medical and handheld equipment, PC and gaming peripherals, GPS platforms, industrial applications, PLCs, inverters, printers, scanners, alarm systems, video intercoms, and HVACs.

STM32F103R主要特点:

• ARM® 32-bit Cortex®-M3 CPU Core
C 72 MHz maximum frequency, 1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1) performance at 0 wait state memory access
C Single-cycle multiplication and hardware division
• Memories
C 64 or 128 Kbytes of Flash memory
C 20 Kbytes of SRAM
• Clock, reset and supply management
C 2.0 to 3.6 V application supply and I/Os
C POR, PDR, and programmable voltage detector (PVD)
C 4-to-16 MHz crystal oscillator
C Internal 8 MHz factory-trimmed RC
C Internal 40 kHz RC
C PLL for CPU clock
C 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
• Low-power
C Sleep, Stop and Standby modes
C VBAT supply for RTC and backup registers
• 2 x 12-bit, 1 μs A/D converters (up to 16 channels)
C Conversion range: 0 to 3.6 V
C Dual-sample and hold capability
C Temperature sensor
• DMA
C 7-channel DMA controller
C Peripherals supported: timers, ADC, SPIs, I2Cs and USARTs
• Up to 80 fast I/O ports
C 26/37/51/80 I/Os, all mappable on 16 external interrupt vectors and almost all 5 V-tolerant
• Debug mode
C Serial wire debug (SWD)&JTAG interfaces
• 7 timers
C Three 16-bit timers, each with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder input
C 16-bit, motor control PWM timer with dead-time generation and emergency stop
C 2 watchdog timers (Independent and Window)
C SysTick timer 24-bit downcounter
• Up to 9 communication interfaces
C Up to 2 x I2C interfaces (SMBus/PMBus)
C Up to 3 USARTs (ISO 7816 interface, LIN, IrDA capability, modem control)
C Up to 2 SPIs (18 Mbit/s)
C CAN interface (2.0B Active)
C USB 2.0 full-speed interface
• CRC calculation unit, 96-bit unique ID
• Packages are ECOPACK®

图1{京电港论坛}.STM32F103R框架图

IBU马达控制板STEVAL-PCC009V2

STEVAL-PCC009V2 IBU Motor Control & IPS universal interface

The STEVAL-PCC009V2 board implements an IBU universal interface (IBUUI), which is an STM32x-based USB-to-serial interface bridge consisting of a configurable 10-pin interface and a 30-pin interface.

The STM32x microcontroller is used as an interface between the PC and another end system. Various communication peripherals are multiplexed with GPIOs, ADC and PWM channels in both the 10-pin and 30-pin interfaces.

With these interfaces, there is a provision to connect a device which can communicate using I2C, SPI and UART. Thus, the IBUUI tool allows users to connect a serial communication-based device to a PC. At the same time, it allows user control of some GPIOs available in 10-pin and 30-pin interfaces, and sets them to input/output mode as per application requirements.

IBU马达控制板STEVAL-PCC009V2主要特点:

Supports two modes:
application mode: the PC GUI allows SPI, I2C and UART interfacing and control of the communication parameters
DFU mode: allows the user to change the firmware if required to suit specific applications
Board power supplied through a USB Mini B-type connector
DLL files provided to allow users to create a customized PC GUI
RoHS compliant
The IBU UI tool includes the following items:
● Hardware content:
C One board
C BOM list
C Schematic
● Software content:
C DFU firmware
C DLL files of the I2C, SPI and UART interface of the 10-pin header
C DLL files of the I2C, SPI, and UART1 and UART2 interface of the 30-pin header
C Source code (including DFU)
● Documentation:
C User manual (to work in functional mode)
C User manual (to work in DFU mode)
C Help file on how to use the DLL file

图2{京电港论坛}.IBU马达控制板STEVAL-PCC009V2外形图

图3{京电港论坛}.IBU马达控制板STEVAL-PCC009V2电路图(1)

图4{京电港论坛}.IBU马达控制板STEVAL-PCC009V2电路图(2)

图5{京电港论坛}.IBU马达控制板STEVAL-PCC009V2电路图(3)

图6{京电港论坛}.IBU马达控制板STEVAL-PCC009V2电路图(4)
IBU马达控制板STEVAL-PCC009V2质料清单:

详情请复制打开此衔接地址:
http://www.st.com/st-web-ui/static/active/en/resource/technical/document/datasheet/CD00161566.pdf
和http://www.st.com/st-web-ui/static/active/en/resource/technical/document/user_manual/CD00270706.pdf
以及http://www.st.com/st-web-ui/static/active/en/resource/technical/layouts_and_diagrams/schematic_pack/steval-pcc009v2_schematic.pdf

CD00161566.pdf
CD00270706.pdf
steval-pcc009v2_schematic.pdf
steval-pcc009v2_bom.pdf

鲜花

握手

雷人

路过

鸡蛋

相关阅读

热点图文
推荐阅读