烽火社区 首页 方案 汽车电子 车载娱乐 查看内容
动力系统 底盘与安全 车身电子 车载娱乐 仪表车盘 车联网络

Freescalei.MX35系列汽车多媒体应用方案

2017-11-24 10:58 AM| 发布者: 河源房源信息| 查看: 3745| 评论: 0

摘要: freescale公司的i.MX35系列是汽车多媒体应用处理器,包罗i.MX351,i.MX355和i.MX356等产物.i.MX35处理器接纳ARM1136JF-S™内核,工作频率532MHz,集成了16KBL1指令高速缓存,16KBL1数据高速缓存,128KBL2高速缓存,128KBSRA ...

freescale 公司的i.MX35系列是汽车多媒体应用处理器,包罗i.MX351, i.MX355和 i.MX356等产物. i.MX35处理器接纳ARM1136JF-S™内核,工作频率532MHz,集成了16KB L1指令高速缓存, 16KB L1数据高速缓存,128KB L2高速缓存,128KB SRAM以及向量浮点单位(VFP11),LCD控制器,以太网和图像加快器等,为高性能多媒体和图像应用提供了低功耗办理方案.主要应用在汽车电子音频以及音频毗连.本京电港论坛文章先容了i.MX35系列主要特点, 简化方框架图,包罗CPU引擎板, 调试板和RINGO个人板在内的开辟套件(PDK)方框架图,电路原理图纸和质料清单(BOM).

i.MX35 Family of Multimedia Applications Processors Automotive portfolio: i.MX351, i.MX355 and i.MX356

The i.MX353 and the i.MX357 multimedia applications processors represent the next generation of ARM11 products with the right performance and integration to address applications within the industrial and consumer markets for applications such as HMI and display controllers.

Unless otherwise specified, the material in this data sheet is applicable to both the i.MX353 and i.MX357 devices and referred to singularly throughout this document as i.MX35 or MCIMX35. The i.MX353 devices do not include a graphics processing unit (GPU). For information on i.MX35 devices for automotive applications, please refer to document number, MCIMX35SR2AEC.

The i.MX35 processor takes advantage of the ARM1136JF-S™ core running at 532 MHz that is boosted by a multi-level cache system and integrated features such as LCD controller,Ethernet, and graphics acceleration for creating rich user interfaces.

It provides low-power solutions for applications demanding high-performance multimedia and graphics.

Targeted for the automotive market the i.MX351 is based on an ARM11™ core running at 532 MHz with 90 nm technology. The performance of the i.MX351 is boosted by a multiClevel cache system, and includes features such as Enhanced Serial Audio Interface (or ESAI) for multi-channel (5.1) audio, SPDIF I/O for compressed digital audio connectivity and an advanced sample rate converter (ASRC) for mixing digital content with different sampling frequencies. For automotive the i.MX351 connectivity options include 2-CAN modules, Media Local Bus (or MLB) to connect to MOST ‘INIC’ transceivers, Ethernet and the ability to connect to external wireless modules via USB or SDIO.

iMX35系列主要特点:

The i.MX35 is based on the ARM1136 platform, which has the following features:

• ARM1136JF-S processor, version r1p3

• 16-Kbyte L1 instruction cache

• 16-Kbyte L1 data cache

• 128-Kbyte L2 cache, version r0p4

• 128 Kbytes of internal SRAM

• Vector floating point unit (VFP11)

To boost multimedia performance, the following hardware accelerators are integrated:

• Image processing unit (IPU)

• OpenVG 1.1 graphics processing unit (GPU)

The MCIMX35 provides the following interfaces to external devices (some of these interfaces are muxed and not available simultaneously):

• 2 controller area network (CAN) interfaces

• 2 SDIO/MMC interfaces, 1 SDIO/CE-ATA interface

• 32-bit mobile DDR, DDR2 (4-bank architecture), and SDRAM (up to 133 MHz)

• 2 configurable serial peripheral interfaces (CSPI) (up to 52 Mbps each)

• Enhanced serial audio interface (ESAI)

• 2 synchronous serial interfaces (SSI)

• Ethernet MAC 10/100 Mbps

• 1 USB 2.0 host with ULPI interface or internal full-speed PHY. Up to 480 Mbps if external HS
PHY is used.

• 1 USB 2.0 OTG (up to 480 Mbps) controller with internal high-speed OTG PHY

• Flash controller―MLC/SLC NAND and NOR

• GPIO with interrupt capabilities

• 3 I2C modules (up to 400 Kbytes each)

• JTAG

• Key pin port

• Asynchronous sample rate converter (ASRC)

• 1-Wire

• Parallel camera sensor (4/8/10/16-bit data port for video color models: YCC, YUV, 30 Mpixels/s)

• Parallel display (primary up to 24-bit, 1024 x 1024)

• Parallel ATA (up to 66 Mbytes)

• PWM

• SPDIF transceiver

• 3 UART (up to 4.0 Mbps each)

Target Applications

Automotive Audio

Audio Connectivity

图1{京电港论坛}.iMX35系列简化方框架图

i.MX35产物开辟套件(PDK)

The i.MX35 Product Development Kit (PDK) provides an innovative three stack hardware platform and robust software solution to enable engineers to develop with the i.MX35 processor. Based on the powerful ARM-1136 core, the i.MX35 processor delivers a high-performance, low-power, cost-effective solution for a variety of devices, including those that require an open operating system and a robust user interface such as automotive infotainment, portable navigation devices and human machine interface (HMI) applications. Building on the success of the i.MX31 and i.MX27 PDKs, this comprehensive hardware and software development kit allows customers faster time to market by providing maximum re-use.

i.MX35产物开辟套件(PDK)主要特点:

The i.MX35 PDK features support its architecture, design, operation, and functionality:

• Near form-factor demonstration modules and working platforms.

• Solid reference schematics that closely resemble final products to aid customers’ designs.

• Software development kits for Windows Embedded CE and Linux

• Three-board system:

⎯ Personality board with peripheral components and interface connectors

− 7’LCD display panel with touch panel and LED backlight

− Image sensor camera connector

− Microphone jack, headphone and video jacks, stereo and mono (ear piece) speaker terminals

− TV IN decoder which supports Y.Pr .Pb input

− SD card connectors, with card sense functionality. Also support MMC and MS card.

− Generic UI connector

− One USB OTG high-speed transceiver with MICRO USB connector

− One USB fast-speed host transceiver, with standard USB host connector

− ATA5 controller with one 44-position dual row, 2mm header for small form-factor disk drivers

− One DB9 connector for CAN bus and one 10pin connector for CAN bus.

− One 2mm connector for MLB signal.

⎯ CPU board with i.MX35 ARM11™ MCU and MC13892 power management IC

− Configurable intelligent management of system power through power management chip (PMIC) Freescale MC13892

− Reset control from PMIC

− 2 GB of MLC NAND Flash Memory

− 64MB of NOR Flash Memory

− 256MB of 32 bit DDR2 memory

⎯ Debug board with RS-232 interface, 10/100 Base-T Ethernet connector, and current measure connectors

• +5.0 VDC, 2.4 A universal power supply

• RealView-ICE® debug support

The i.MX35 PDK is preconfigured with your choice of Linux® (MCIMX35LPDK) or Windows® Embedded CE 6.0, (MCIMX35WPDK) making it suitable for a wide range of multimedia applications. The i.MX35 PDK boards support the entire i.MX35 family of products.

Key Benefits

• Rich multimedia experience with exceptional quality

• Power management offers an abundance of different power saving modes, giving the system developer the ability to make trade-offs between power consumption in stand-by and recovery times

• Reduced hassle associated with design-in of key connectivity options

• Simplified product design

图2{京电港论坛}.i.MX35产物开辟套件(PDK)外形实物图

图3{京电港论坛}.CPU引擎板方框架图

图4{京电港论坛}.CPU引擎板电路原理图纸(1)

图5{京电港论坛}.CPU引擎板电路原理图纸(2)

图6{京电港论坛}.CPU引擎板电路原理图纸(3)

图7{京电港论坛}.CPU引擎板电路原理图纸(4)

图8{京电港论坛}.CPU引擎板电路原理图纸(5)

图9{京电港论坛}.CPU引擎板电路原理图纸(6)

图1{京电港论坛}0.CPU引擎板电路原理图纸(7)

图1{京电港论坛}1.CPU引擎板电路原理图纸(8)